Saturday, May 30, 2009

To sleep, perchance to dream...

I'm hoping to get my head out of the fog that comes from sleeping just two or three hours in a night.  For the third time in the past couple weeks, I woke around 3am and could not fall back asleep. Luckily, today isn't a full day of work - I have a training session, "Foundations of Communication," in an hour for the library (I'm taking it, not giving it).

In college, I regularly got by with only 5 or 6 hours of sleep, and I'm amazed by it. I pulled the occasional all-nighter, once even driving the 2.5 hours home from school after not sleeping. But the past few years, anything less than 7 or 8 leaves me foggy. I can't find the words as well or make the connections that I want.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back on target. Restless, restless mind.


No comments: