- A student said to me, after thanking me for the class, "You don't give yourself enough credit." And I immediately thought, man, I must be projecting some serious insecurities if I have students trying to help me buck up!
- I leave on Saturday!
- My car's a mess of old City Beats, blankets, a pair of shoes, three coffee mugs.
- My living room floor's a mess, too. I'm sitting in the middle of it, down blanket and laptop covering me, with a space heater aimed at me. I'm still cold.
- Just watched the last forty minutes of Days of Our Lives... I've watched it off and on since I was probably ten, when Carly was buried alive and Marlena was possessed by the devil. Who am I to judge you for watching Dancing with the Stars?
- I don't remember the last time I've had real food in my house (unless granola bars and coffee count as real food).
- That Skyline 3-way I just finished sure was good.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I found this quote: