Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Musings

For all the things I discuss ad nauseum here (my family, my class, my lack of cleaning ability, my friends, my hopes and fears, my politics, my love of the Reds and the Bengals, etc) I only allude to my romantic relationships. Principally, this is because my blog is not about that. Here, I aim to sort out my own ideas and feelings by writing about them; it's that Forster quote, "How do I know what I think until I see what I say?" I wouldn't dare try to sort out my feelings for another person by writing about him in this space.

Ah. But of course, everything connects. Currently unattached, the future remains vague. I wonder, "Will I be alone? Is this for myself only?" I love completely, from family and friends to boyfriends. That doesn't mean I easily express it; it's quiet. I only hope that it doesn't go unnoticed and that I am loved completely, also.


No comments: