Friday, April 22, 2011
S is for Six
Six minutes before I have to leave for work, so I'll try listing a quick six random things about myself.
1. In 2009 I visited Australia for the first time and France for the third time. I love traveling and wish I had the time and money to do more of it.
2. I went to a creative arts school from 7th through 12th grade. We auditioned as 11 and 12 year olds to decide our majors. I scored 9/10 in art, and became an art major, while I only scored 4/10 in creative writing. Irony is awesome.
3. I love baseball and the Cincinnati Reds. My grandfather played minor league ball and probably would have been tickled that my brother and I enjoy it so much.
4. My favorite subjects in high school were math and chemistry. I tested out of those classes in college, instead taking more arts classes. I often wonder what would have happened if I pursued the sciences.
5. My younger brothers are straight edge. No drugs, no smoking, no alcohol. Me, I go to weekly wine tastings. Love me a good malbec or cabernet sauvignon.
6. When I was 9 I got on the wrong school bus home (first day of 4th grade). I was too shy to tell the driver so I got off at the first stop and started walking.