Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for Zealous

Are your characters zealous? Do they want things and go after them? Are they enthusiastic?

My work in progress is told in 3rd person limited. I like my main character: she's smart and sensitive. But I realized that I hadn't revealed enough about OTHER important characters, in part because my main character wasn't active in that sense.

To balance that, about a month ago, I started writing from another main character's point of view. This one has more zeal. Enthusiasm. Initiative.

Tomorrow or the next day, I'll write a reflection on this blog challenge. (I'm currently on my lunch break, composing on my phone!) For now, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

george rede said...

Seems to me you were pretty zealous in tackling the A to Z challenge. Congrats on completing it! I'll look forward to your post-challenge thoughts. Have a great weekend.