Sunday, January 10, 2010

So there's that

The Bengals may have played yesterday, and I may have watched, but I have no memory of it. It's erased. Gone. Spring Training begins for the Reds in less than two months. So there's that.

My latest excitement comes from my new phone, a myTouch 3G. It's a "smart" phone that has access to the internet and a full browser. Also, I can download many apps, like bar code scanners and tetris and my personal favorite, "Coloroid" (I played it yesterday while the Bengals were imploding). Anyway, it was an impulse buy, and my hope is that it will make me less attached to being home at my computer. Instead I'll be at Starbucks, grading papers; or when the weather is nicer, I'll be at the park, grading papers.

Today I go to my grandma's to show off my new phone, grade some annotated bibliographies, and eat a home-cooked meal.


No comments: