Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things I can control

I've started a new website to aid in communication with my students. I hope to frequently update it with helpful links, reminders about assignments, and examples of different types of writing. I want to look for ways to work with my strengths, rather than against them: my intrapersonal skills abound, while my interpersonal skills run and hide at the most inopportune moments.

About a year ago, I had started one with blogspot, but while blogspot is perfect for this type of writing - newest at the top, add tags, I'm set - it doesn't allow me to create different pages. So this next one is firstnamelastname.wordpress.com.

Last night I saw the touring production of "Spring Awakening." Here's a clip of the original cast performing a medley of some of its songs during the 2007 Tony Awards:





No comments: